List of Java interview questions
Here’s the list of questions that will be covered in this episode of the How to Program with Java podcast:
- What is the difference between the JDK and the JRE?
- What is the difference between checked and unchecked exceptions?
- What is the difference between final, finally and finalize?
- What is the difference between an Inner Class and a Sub-Class?
- What are the various access specifiers for Java classes?
- What is data encapsulation and why is it important?
- What is a singleton and when is it typically used in Java?
- What is the difference between the continue and break statements?
- What is the base class in Java from which all other classes are derived?
- What packages in Java? Why are they used?
- What is the difference between an Abstract Class and Interface in Java?
- Does Java pass by reference or by value?
- Is it mandatory for a try block to be followed by a catch block in Java’s exception handling?